OCTOBER 1, 2019
It’s time to celebrate on Breakers Island at the Fall Festival. Special events include a parade, storytelling, hayrides, and dance. Farmers and growers will be participating in several contests. Award-winning pies, king cakes, and other treats will be available for everyone to sample at the Farmer’s Market. The Fall Festival will close with fireworks over the Sugar Sea.
Read and enjoy our October 2019 story: “Fall Festival”
Virtues: Care, Courtesy, Honor, Love, Loyalty, Pride, Responsibility
Exploring Paw Prints at the Zoo!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Brothers enjoying coloring time!
- Special events finalized for the Fall Festival
- Sample pies and treats at the Farmer’s Market
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch provided by Farmer John
- Storytime hours at Sue’s Supply Store
- Lighting of the fire bird and fireworks at dusk
FEATURE STORIES – COMING SOON
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
“Billy The Kid”
SUGGESTED STORIES BY SEASON
Mama Bear’s Reading List: