JULY 1, 2021
Summertime on Breakers Island is warm and wonderful. People and animals are heading to refreshing waters for a break from the summer heat. A variety of paw prints have been reported in the woods and meadows. Many games and activities have been planned for the children during their summer break from school. Come and enjoy fun, food, and music by the Sugar Sea.
Read and enjoy our JULY 2021 story: “BEST FRIENDS”
Virtues: Concern, Leadership, Prudence, Responsibility, Resolution
Breakers Island Sightings
Cougars at home on Winter Wind Mountain.
Cougar brothers at play at night.
Coming Soon – Summer 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
“Mrs. Baker’s Apples”
- Sand Castle Competition Announced
- Swimming classes scheduled at the Summer Star River
- Rare cougar paw prints spotted in the Secret Spring Meadow
- Fireworks by the Sugar Sea on Sunday
- The lighthouse Guardian watches for possible summer storms
STORIES BY SEASON
Mama Bear’s Reading List: