AUGUST 1, 2019
Summer continues to bring sunny days and warm sea breezes. A celebration honoring the fishermen of Breakers Island will take place at the annual Seafood Festival this weekend. Come and enjoy the seafood feast, fireworks, and music in the village square.
Read and enjoy our August 2019 story: “The Seafood Festival”
Virtues: Goodwill, Honor, Pride
Exploring Paw Prints at the Zoo!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Brothers enjoying coloring time!
THE SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
- Sea signal flags decorate the village of Red Haven
- Wood stacked for the fire pits
- Kittens are available for adoption at Sue’s Supply Store
- Cooking stations set in the village square
- Firecrackers hung on tree climbs
FEATURE STORIES – COMING SOON
- September 2019
“Mrs. Baker’s Apples”
- October 2019
“The Fall Festival”
- November 2019
SUGGESTED STORIES BY SEASON
Mama Bear’s Reading List: