JANUARY 1, 2021
Winter has come to Breakers Island. Some animals have left and migrated to their winter homes until warmer weather returns. Others can be seen leaving their paw prints in the snow as they explore the winter wonderland. Some are still deep in slumber in their mountain homes while some venture out to explore and play.
Read and enjoy our JANUARY 2021 story: “Paw Prints”
Virtues: Truth and Wisdom
Breakers Island Sightings
Animals meet at the Summer Star River.
Animals are startled and run home for safety.
- The village of Red Haven celebrates the new year with fireworks
- Snow blankets Breakers Island
- Frightened deer seen racing into the woods
- Bear paw prints spotted in Secret Spring Meadow
- Mysterious monster reported in Summer Star River
Coming Soon – Winter 2021
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
“Bed of Gold”
STORIES BY SEASON
Mama Bear’s Reading List: