JUNE 1, 2020
Summertime on Breakers Island is warm and wonderful. People and animals are heading to the beautiful waters of Breakers Island to rest, play, and enjoy a break from the heat in the refreshing waters. Many games and activities have been planned for the children during their summer break from school. Come and join the fun, food, and music by the Sugar Sea.
Read and enjoy our June 2020 story: “The Princess”
Virtues: Diligence, Purpose
Exploring Paw Prints at the Zoo!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Brothers enjoying coloring time!
- Sand Castle Competition Announced
- Swimming classes scheduled at the Summer Star River
- Clouds of fireflies spotted in the meadows and woods
- Fireworks by the Sugar Sea on Saturday
- Volunteers needed for the Seafood Festival in August
FEATURE STORIES – COMING SOON
- June 2020
- July 2020
“Council of Animals”
- August 2020
“Lost and Found”
SUGGESTED STORIES BY SEASON
Mama Bear’s Reading List: