OCTOBER 1, 2020
It’s time to celebrate on Breakers Island at the Fall Festival. A variety of special events have been planned including a parade, storytelling, hayrides, and a dance. Farmers and growers will be participating in several contests. Samples of award-winning pies, king cakes, and other treats will be available for everyone to sample at the Farmer’s Market. The event will close with fireworks over the Sugar Sea.
Read and enjoy our OCTOBER 2020 story: “Blue Ribbons”
Virtues: Cooperation, Gratitude, Honor, Pride
Exploring Paw Prints at the Zoo!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Brothers enjoying coloring time!
LOST AND FOUND
- Events finalized for the Fall Festival
- Blue Ribbons will be awarded at the Farmer’s Market
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch provided by Farmer John
- Storytime hours at Sue’s Supply Store
- Lighting of the Fire Bird and bonfires by the Sugar Sea
FALL FEATURE STORIES
- October 2020
- November 2020
“Hide and Seek”
- December 2020
SUGGESTED STORIES BY SEASON
Mama Bear’s Reading List: